http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/337/asInline.html

Friday 17 August 2012

growing up

i am 21 this year. therefore i am considered as an adult. but i am wondering is age a good yardstick to measure someone's maturity level. do u grow up according to your age?

i guess no.

i still feel i am a child. i am afraid to grow up. live on my own and make my own decisions.
i am afraid to face the real world all alone.

:'(

i guess i am just going through the peter pan syndrome.

as a child, i was never afraid of anything. i was eager and curious to know and learn new things. but today, i am even afraid to trust people.

i am scared that the decision i make will destroy my life.

haizz..

i am not ready to face the real world yet.
i guess being all alone and having no one to guide me is scaring me.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.