http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/337/asInline.html

Saturday 7 July 2012

the good in the bad

i have to thank you for coming into my life as a lesson.
each lie, betrayal and manipulation that i had to endure made me a wiser and stronger person.
i am not as naive as i used to be. 
thank you for making me realize no man is worth the price of sacrificing my family.
thank you for teaching me not to trust anyone easily.
thank you for letting me learn the hard way that not everyone is worth the time and effort that we put in
thank you for showing me how mean and deceiving people can be.
thank you for letting me know that never to keep high hopes and love someone more than they deserve 
 last but not least,

thank you for giving me the most valuable lesson in life : to get my priorities right and to never tie my happiness to people 

i have alot to thank you for. you are my biggest mistake and also the most important lesson learned.

no matter how much i try, i can never hate you.
do i care for you ? 
yes. i do. 

but...
you are nothing more than my bitter past. 
a dark phase in my life.

if i do look back its to remind myself not to repeat my mistakes. 

thank you once again :) 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.