http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/337/asInline.html

Sunday 15 July 2012

karma day

today is karma day?  i was shocked to find this out via twitter.
it made me think of all the people who have hurt me and yes.. i did think of you mr daniel.

i realized life is not fair. you get to live your life the way u want and here i am suffering for trusting you.
i am paying the price for being with you :)

family members treat me as a joke and laugh at me.

i get sarcasm and lots of hurtful remarks because of you.

i didn't do anything wrong,,

i trusted you. to be there for me. to be loyal and to at least appreciate whatever nonsense i was going through just because i wanted to be with you.

(sobbing )

you are a loser and a heartless jerk..

for hurting me in such a way .. not once, not twice but countless time.

being with you was a mistake.

trusting you and thinking that you are worth every sacrifice and pain is plain stupidity.

no one takes me seriously at home.. and its all because of you.

i hate you for everything that you have done and everything that i am going through for you.

you will have to pay a very heavy price for each time i grief and for every tear drop.

i was loyal and right. you were wrong for me..
i wish you could at least be a man and let me know this way earlier and safe me from this pain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.