http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/337/asInline.html

Sunday 14 October 2012

when you love someone who will always care eventhough it kills you

when you once love someone, you will always care for that person no matter how he treats you or how much he has hurt u in the past.

yes.. i love you .. i still do..
and whenever you call, i cant reject your calls.

i have been so worried about you these past few days. i even dreamed about you. now i know why. you were in trouble.
when you called me today, and your cried on the phone, i just broke down. i cant scold you or ignore you even though you called me names previously.

i just cant...

i talked to you to make sure that you are ok and i tried my best to help you.

i talked to the girl that you are in love with right now so that she will accept you and be with you.

both of you have hurt me so much.... but i still care and i want you to be happy.

but no one ones that i am not so strong, this whole process of making things work out for you is killing me. its like opening back old wounds.

(tears rolling down the cheeks)

i wish i could just turn around whenever you re in trouble. but i cant... :(

to hear you confess to me how much you love her and how u wish to be with her...

(pause to wipe my face as i cant see due to the tears flooding my eyes)

i really wish that things work out for you and i hope i dont hear from you ever again.

i cant go through this over and over again..

:'(

i guess i got to stop now if not i am gonna get electrocuted as my tear drops are falling down on the extension plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.