http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/337/asInline.html

Sunday 27 May 2012

hellooooooo :)

Hey everyone!!
well.. decided to create a new blog and i promise to be more dedicated this time :P
How is my life at the moment?
its actually quite crappy


Let me update you about it.
i am currently on my semester break..

just 10 more months and i will bid msu goodbye.
i have my research project to work on and i have done nothing so far beside finding for articles and my literature review.

gonna stop procrastinating and start working on it. (fingers across)
that's all about studies i guess. let me get to the juice part of my life : my love life!!

it sucks BIG TIME
I am soo stupid and naive!! he cheated me 7 times!! and i am still with him ( yes.. i can imagine the look on your face at the moment)


nothing that i can say to justify my actions. But one thing is for sure. i care less nowadays. whether he calls or not doesn't matter.
i live my life. i guess when u get hurt over and over again u should dont care anymore.
There is something that he asked today that really pissed me off.. he told me to pay for his phone bill!! wtf !!your phone bill is freaking high because of your actions( calling all the bitches and talking) and you expect me to pay your bill.. fly kites!! its like someone you love having a one night stand with another man and she ask you to pay the hotel bill.
so yea.. you pay the consequences of your action.


to sum everything up about my love life :
no matter what you do.. you will eventually lose a girl that has sacrifice everything for you,
she stayed by your side even though you lied and cheated on her.

I on the other hand loses a guy who doesn't  know what is LOYALTY. who lies and cheat on me. who doesn't care and treats me like an option.
so.. you tell me.. whose lost is this?
 

all right that's all for now. will be back real soon.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.