http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/337/asInline.html

Thursday 31 May 2012

yours truly

being 21, i would say i am still getting to know myself in terms of my strength and weakness.
just a brief intro of me, myself and I

*extremely OPTIMISTIC.



* believe in HAPPILY EVER AFTER.



* workaholic



* love to prove PEOPLE WRONG (those who look down on me)



* extremely competitive and i can become jealous sometimes



* do not like to come second ( in short i love to win)



*I know exactly what i want in life( i have my goals, and to do list p.s. i dun call it dreams :P)



*determined and persistent



* never give up (whenever things get difficult, i become more determined to achieve it)



* very stubborn



*  trust too easily



* naive :(



* i do not fall in love easily but when i do, i fall flat on the ground



*helpless romantic



*recluse at times




* have mood swings



*i take time to be close to someone





* i am a vivid dreamer (i dream in colors)




*i forgive but i never forget

* if u hurt me really bad, i tend to be vengeful



*i cry very easily

* to most : i am strong, determined and bossy, i do not like to show my soft spots




that's all for now.. will be back real soon


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.