http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/337/asInline.html

Monday 28 May 2012

what hurts the most :'(

mood : emo
so just bare with me.

i fell in love with the wrong guy and the wrong time. he promised me all the happiness in the world, he promised to protect me, to never cheat or lie to me and to always make me happy.
well, this is why they say never make a promise when you are happy.
he lied and cheated on me not once or twice but SEVEN times.
it kills me!!

i trusted him blindly and i did learned from my mistake.
when the trust is broken, you can never look at the person the same way.
u just never feel the same way anymore.

i saw the texts, chat history, and the pain of betrayal was so bad. i was numb.i am in tears while typing this post.

life is not fair. what did i do wrong? why am i hurt and why does this incident changes me forever while you just get to walk away so easily and move on like nothing happened.

you left a scar that changes who i am.
i do not trust man and i look at them the same way as i look at you.
i will never believe in happily ever after and i will always doubt anyone who claims to love me.

after all the pain, i still care for you!! (slap myself)
moving on is not easy and i am still trying. i just pray that u will feel how i felt for you.

i know i will be ok but it takes time with every crying session of course. i will be stronger. i just need to trust myself.

so all the single ladies,
be happy, i wish i was wiser enough to walk away when i met him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.